Cozumel Snorkel with Whale Sharks
Feel the rush of being so close to the largest fish in the Ocean. They can reach up to 50ft / 15 Meters. Whale Sharks are viviparous and often seen with their babies. The whale sharks primarily live in tropical warm open waters. They are docile and feed only on the plankton just below the surface.
Lucky for us, the warm calm waters of the Peninsula of Yucatan offer a huge Banquet of Plankton. Summer after Summer (June-August) Whale Sharks visit the Peninsula of Yucatan to Feed and Mate.
Now! you can treat yourself to the Ultimate experience…Cozumel Swim with Whale Sharks.
After your Amazing Experience with the Whale Sharks,
Get Ready to enjoy the Grand Finally!
Beautiful Lunch Break at Isla Mujeres Shallows!
This Tour has an early departure time. Please contact us directly if you have questions about scheduling in coordination with your Cruise Ship arrival…We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
CUSTOMISED PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE!
Whale Shark Tour Includes
• Tour Begins in Playa del Carmen
• AC Round Trip transportation
• Certified Bilingual Guides
• Continental Breakfast
• Top of the Line Twin Engine Boats
• Full Snorkel Gear
• Life Vest
• Cold Purified Bottle Water, Soda Pops and Ice-Cold Beer
• Chicken and Tuna Sandwiches on board
• Beautiful Isla Mujeres Lunch Break
• Fresh Fish and Shrimp Ceviche (Fish fillets are chopped in to little pieces, then, marinated in fresh lime juice and spices mixed with fresh Tomatoes, Onions and Cilantro. This Delicious Local Plate is eaten with Tortilla chips)
What to Bring
• Comfortable Clothes
• Beach Stuff
• Biodegradable Sun Block
• Wetsuit Shorty or Skin (optional)