Cozumel Mayan Village Jeep Tour
Treat yourself to an Amazing Day in Cozumel full of Fun and Culture.
Finally, you can Experience Cozumel at its Fullest…Jump on a Cool Jeep Wrangler with one of Our Local, Certified, English Speaking Guides and get ready to be Amazed with Facts and History!
Complimentary Pick Up at your Port of Arrival or at any Hotel Lobby in Cozumel!
Visit the Ancient Archeological site of San Gervasio situated right in the middle of the Jungle. Learn about the Mayan Civilization that ruled this part of the Country and Central America 1,200 years ago. Discover why the Mayan Culture was and still is one of the most intriguing of all.
Visit one of the last Mayan Villages left in Cozumel and meet a three-generation Mayan Family.
Say “Hola” to your hosts… Tomasita, Carmen, and Little Antonio. Tomasita will cook a genuine Mayan entrée prepared in her Family for Generations.
Now You Deserve A Beach Break!
Play in one of many Breathtaking Beaches in Cozumel! Swim in the Most Amazing Turquoise Waters, play on the white sand, take photos or just enjoy the Sun with a nice Ice-Cold Beer on Hand!
Pricing and Reservations
9 – 10 – and 11:00 am
Adults: $68 USD
Kids 4 to 9 Y. Old: $49 USD
Mayan Ruins $11.00 USD Park Fee not included
• Complimentary Pickup, Hotel Lobby or Cruise Ship Port
• Customized your Tour any way you Like
• Your Own Jeep
• Certified Bilingual Guide
• Soft drinks, purified bottled water, and beer
• Full lunch at Mayan Community or at a restaurant by the beach
• Mayan Village
• Beach Break
• Tequila Tasting (optional)
• Coco Loco Drinks (Optional)
• Cozumel History and Highlights
• Back to your Port
What to Bring
• Driver’s License
• Sun Block
• Comfortable shoes
• A Big Smile!
Best Buy Tours Cozumel
• Increase Mayan Communities Income
• Create Jobs Inside the Community
• Improve Quality of life
• Foment Respect for Mayan Customs
Any Donations for the Mayan Community are more than Welcome!
Click Here if You Need Any Further Assistance