Chichen-Itza Day Tour
Experience the Amazing sensation of going back in time at the Most Spectacular Mayan Archaeological site:
Be Amazed by the Advanced Culture and Architecture of the Mayas with their accurate Astronomical calendar, Impressive structures, and remarkable acoustic control where a whisper can be heard at a distance of more than 100 yards!
This impressive complex encloses the World’s Famous:
KUKULKAN PYRAMID, THE WALL OF SKULLS, THE SACRIFICIAL WELL, THE OBSERVATORY, AND THE LARGEST BALLGAME FIELD OF THE ANCIENT WORLD!
Swim at this Amazing Cenote!
Imagine your Self swimming at a Sacred Cenote, where only the Mayan Royalty was allowed!
Visit the City of Valladolid…This Was the First Colonial City Established by the Spanish Conquistadors.
This Tour has an early departure time. Please contact us directly if you have questions about scheduling in coordination with your Cruise Ship arrival…We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
• Round Trip A/C Ground Transportation
• Certified Bilingual Guide on Board
• Stop at the first City built by the Spanish After the Conquista… Valladolid
• Get ready to Swim in a Beautiful Cenote (See photo Above)
• Full Mexican Meal at a Restaurant Just a few minutes from Chichen-Itza
• Entrance to Archaeological site
• Professional Bilingual Guide at the Archeological Park
What to Bring
• Sun Block
• Hat and Mosquito Repellent
• Beach Stuff
• Comfortable shoes
• A Big Smile!